The Apprentice UK: Lord Sugar Is Not Sweet

I keep telling everyone that the UK version of The Apprentice is much, MUCH better than the original, especially now that Donald Trump is...



I keep telling everyone that the UK version of The Apprentice is much, MUCH better than the original, especially now that Donald Trump is making an arse of himself by running for US president.


Practically nobody outside of the UK knows who Lord Alan Sugar is. In fact, even I have next to no knowledge of his business ventures (he's apparently an electronics magnate). However, he has given the series so much personality and his input results in very practical business lessons, that I can't imagine anyone else doing the job.


I've spent most of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day watching a marathon of this year's episodes and I'm still quite satisfied with the series that I feel like I've been on an MBA crash course!


Here are some clips to give you an idea on what the show is like.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe